Customers can apply for a NEW U.S. passport at the Library, a passport application acceptance facility.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
See travel.state.gov for full requirements
You MUST apply in person if any of the following are true:
1. You have never been issued a U.S. passport or
2. You were under age 16 when your previous passport was issued or
3. Your most recent U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago or
4. Your most recent US passport was lost/stolen or
5. Your name has changed since your previous U.S. passport was issued and you are unable to legally document your name change.